General terms and conditions and legal notices
§ 1 Scope; Providers; Inclusion of the Terms
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") apply to all contracts concluded between MULINU GbR and the online shop of MULINU GbR
Managing Directors: Sophie Müller, Johannes Stoffregen
Telephone: +49 (0) 15201707009
Managing Directors: Sophie Müller, Johannes Stoffregen
VAT ID No .: DE 305230317
Tax number: 214/5791/4947
(hereinafter the "Provider" or "MULINU") and you as a customer.
(2) Subject to individually concluded agreements between the customer and the provider, all agreements made between the customer and the provider in connection with the purchase agreement shall be concluded conclusively from these terms and conditions as well as the order confirmation and the declaration of acceptance by the provider.
(3) Decisive is the valid version of the GTC at the time of conclusion of the contract. The customer has the opportunity to view, print out and store the Terms in the context of the order process in a reproducible form.
(4) Any deviating GTC of the customer will not become part of the contract.
(5) Contract conclusion and contract execution are in German.
§ 2 Range of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and application of articles in the online shop of the provider does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
(2) The product range in the online shop is not aimed at commercial resellers; For these, the provider offers a separate distribution program.
(3) The customer selects the desired goods by clicking the buttons "Add to cart" and "Checkout". By clicking on the button "Order for payment", the customer concludes the order process and submits to the offerer a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement (hereinafter referred to as "order"). Customer entered data may be changed at any time until completion of the order process using the "Edit" and "Remove" buttons.
(4) The receipt of the order is immediately confirmed to the customer (hereinafter referred to as "order confirmation"). In the order confirmation as such there is no binding acceptance of the order, unless in addition to confirming the receipt, the acceptance is declared at the same time.
(5) A contract is only concluded when the supplier accepts the customer's order by means of a declaration of acceptance (hereinafter referred to as the "order confirmation"), by the delivery of the ordered articles or by a request for payment. The order can only be accepted by MULINU within three working days after receipt of the order.
(6) The contract text is stored by MULINU, but can not be retrieved by the customer for security reasons after completion of an order process.
§ 3 Right of Withdrawal
(1) Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions. Consumers are natural persons for whom the purpose of the order can not be attributed to a commercial, self-employed or freelance activity.
(2) Upon exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer, the latter bears the costs of the return.
(3) In the following, the customer receives the legally required information about the conditions and consequences of the right of withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
by means of a clear statement (for example a letter sent by post or via e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For the repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract to us,
c / o MULINU GbR
Meiendorfer Mühlenweg 119
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, copy this form, fill it out and send it back to us.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(4) The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the supply of goods that have been made to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in the online shop are inclusive of VAT and plus any shipping costs and costs incurred by the chosen method of payment.
(2) For goods ordered through the online shop, the prices of the day of order apply.
(3) The price including VAT, shipping costs and any costs incurred by the selected payment method will be displayed to the customer during the ordering process.
(4) If the customer's order is fulfilled in partial delivery, the customer will only receive shipping costs for the first partial delivery. If the partial delivery is made at the request of the customer, shipping costs will be charged for each partial delivery.
§ 5 Terms of payment
(1) MULINU accepts payment by "STRIPE" (credit card), "PayPal" and on account; the exclusion of individual payment methods remains reserved.
(2) Invoices, credits and reminders are sent to the customer in electronic form by e-mail only.
§ 6 Delivery conditions
(1) The shipment of the goods takes place after receipt of payment. Specified delivery times are estimated delivery times. If the item is shipped as a package, the delivery time is about 5 working days from receipt of payment, unless otherwise specified in the online store.
(2) Delivery shall be made by MULINU or by a third party commissioned by MULINU to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(3) MULINU will notify the customer immediately by e-mail about goods that are not in stock and the resulting delivery delays. Insofar as it is reasonable for the customer, MULINU is entitled to partial deliveries in these cases; any additional costs incurred by MULINU.
§ 7 Self-supply reservation; Not available; right of withdrawal
If MULINU is unable to deliver the ordered goods without fault of its own, for example because the subcontractor has not fulfilled its contractual obligations, or if the goods ordered by the customer are not available due to force majeure for a period of at least one month, MULINU withdraw from the contract of sale. MULINU will inform the customer immediately in case of delivery problems. In the case of a withdrawal by MULINU, MULINU will immediately reimburse the customer for the payment already made.
§ 8 Set-off and right of retention
(1) The customer shall only be entitled to offset claims if the counterclaim of the customer relates to a counterclaim claim from the same purchase contract, has been legally established, is recognized by MULINU or is undisputed.
(2) The customer can only assert rights of retention if the counterclaim is based on the same sales contract.
§ 9 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of MULINU until full payment of the purchase prices
§ 10 Warranty
(1) MULINU shall be liable for material or legal defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB.
(2) MULINU grants a two-year warranty from the date of purchase for the workmanship and material of all backpacks. The guarantee is valid within the territorial scope of the European Union and Switzerland. If Buyer detects defects in materials and workmanship within the two-year warranty period and submits the product to the appropriate dealer or MULINU directly before the expiration of the warranty, MULINU will eliminate the defect or replace the product with a faultless product. The decision on the way of correcting the defect is made by MULINU. MULINU assumes the costs incurred for remedying the defect as such, but not for any other costs that may arise in connection with the warranty, such as Transportation or shipping costs. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by improper handling, accidents or extreme temperatures. Excluded from the warranty is also the accessories, for which only the statutory warranty rights apply. In the case of a guarantee, the warranty period will not be extended for another two years. The warranty is always valid from the date of purchase and limited to the period of two years from the date of purchase. If the buyer wishes to assert a warranty claim, the proof of purchase of the merchant (invoice or receipt) from which the date of purchase must appear must be provided. We reserve the right to make technical changes to the product.
(3) The MULINU Customer Service can be reached at the following contact details: MULINU GbR, Südkreuzateliers, Werner-Voß-Damm 62, 12101 Berlin, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 11 Color deviations
The customer is aware that color deviations may occur in the products we ship from handmade products. Likewise, printing-related color deviations between the pictures and the article may occur. These do not entitle to warranty claims.
§ 12 Liability
(1) MULINU is liable according to the legal provisions, as far as a liability is not excluded according to the following regulations.
(2) MULINU excludes liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, as far as damage from injury to life, limb or health or guarantees is not concerned or claims under the Product Liability Act are affected. Furthermore, the liability for the breach of obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the customer may regularly rely remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of this § 11 also apply to breaches of duty by vicarious agents of MULINU.
§ 13 Copyrights
Texts, graphics, photos, images, moving images, sound recordings, software and other content (hereinafter "content") published in the online shop are the intellectual property of MULINU, its licensees or content providers, unless copyrights of third parties exist. Use of this content is prohibited.
§ 14 Privacy
(1) All personal data provided by the customer (eg salutation, name, address, e-mail address) will only be collected, processed and stored by MULINU in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
(2) MULINU uses the data communicated by the customer to fulfill and process the order. A passing on of the data of the customer takes place to the dispatch enterprise commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In order to process payments, MULINU may pass on the customer's payment data to the MULINU house bank or payment service provider. With complete processing of the contract and full payment of the purchase price, the customer's data will be blocked for further use and will be completely deleted after expiry of tax and commercial retention requirements.
§ 15 Applicable law and jurisdiction
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the UN sales law. If the customer is a consumer residing in another country of the European Union, the application of compulsory consumer protection regulations of this country remains unaffected by the choice of law made in sentence 1.
§ 16 Severability clause
Should any provision of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.